- Air conditioning and heating systems
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Bathroom towels (weekly change)
- Bed linens (weekly change)
- Children’s cot available upon request
- Additional cleaning available upon request
- Rental barbecue cooking set
- Possibility of booking for the spas of Calidario and Sassetta with an entrance discount
- Free bicycles
Services in the Vicinity
- Supermarkets at 2.5 km
- Baratti Beach with bathing establishments at 1.5 km
- Pharmacies and emergency room at San Vincenzo at 6 km
- 15 meter long pool
- Attended car parks
- Laundry area
- Children’s playground
- Barbecue and pic-nic area
- 150 meter public beach
Check-in and Check-out
Guests are assisted with check-in by the internal staff from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Guests who expect to arrive later than 7:00 p.m., just call the day before arrival in order to arrange the handover of the keys.
The apartment must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Upon arrival, each guest must go to Reception, deliver a valid identity document, and provide all the necessary information for the stay.
On completion of the formalities mentioned above, guests are accompanied to the apartment by staff and given the keys to the apartment and an electronic remote control to open the outer gates. There will be a charge of € 30.00 for each set of keys upon loss or damage of the remote control.
Reservation and cancellation
Reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the stay by bank transfer. In case of cancellation within 15 days prior to arrival, the deposit is refunded in full. From 15 days to 7 days before arrival, 50% of the deposit may be refunded. In case of cancellation 7 days prior to arrival, none of the amount already paid will be reimbursed.
In caso di disdetta 7 giorni prima dell’arrivo l’importo già versato verrà completamente trattenuto.
It is possible to pay with cash, checks and wire transfers.
Minimum stays are from Saturday to Saturday. In low season, the minimum stay is three nights.
Early and/or postponed departures
No amounts forfeited for late arrivals or early departures will be reimbursed.
The management assumes no liability for objects, valuables and items left in the parking lot or in the apartments (both inside and outside).
No pets of any size, species or breed are allowed within the facility.
Each apartment accommodates only the number of persons corresponding to the number of beds. Guests of the Residence must keep the volume of the TV and any other sound device low so as not to disturb other guests.
Do not hang laundry or other items outside. The appropriate outdoor hanging area must be used.
Please note that children under age 18 must always be supervised by a responsible adult. The Residence is not responsible for any accidents and/or damage.
Customers must also respect the hours of silence from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Use of the playground
The playground is available 24 hours a day for our younger guests. Please respect silence from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Please note that minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The Residence is not liable for any accidents.
Use of Barbecue
The hotel provides guests with 2 free fixed barbecue grills; these must be left clean after use.
It is strictly forbidden to discard trash of any kind outside the designated areas within the Residence. Scrupulously observe separate waste collection.
Motor vehicles can approach the apartments within the Residence only for loading and unloading luggage. Please keep to the speed limit of 10 km/h on the access road within the facility for safety and to avoid raising clouds of dust. Free parking is allowed for 2 cars per apartment.
It is strictly forbidden to light fires inside the Residence or to throw cigarette butts on the ground, which could cause a fire.
Acceptance of the rules
SWhen staying at Casa Vacanze Lo Stellino, you agree to accept and comply with this regulation; otherwise, the management reserves the right to remove people who violate it.
Before entering the pool, please read these regulations.
- The pool schedule is as follows: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
It is strictly prohibited to enter the pool at night and outside the scheduled hours
- Showering is required before entering the water
- Do not wear street clothing in the pool
- Nudism is prohibited
- DO NOT dive from the edge of the pool. Pushing, diving or jumping into water and from the edges of the pool is prohibited. It can also be dangerous to run in their immediate vicinity. Please pay close attention
- Shouting and loud talking are prohibited, and it is imperative to respect quiet time from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Entry by bicycle and/or other vehicles is prohibited
- Use the trash cans and maintain cleanliness
- It is forbidden to occupy chairs and umbrellas if you are not present at the pool
- The pool is not guarded, so the management declines all civil and penal liability for items or valuables left in the pool and for any accidents caused by the users themselves and third parties due to the failure to observe the above standards. In particular, the management is not responsible in any way for any accidents, injuries, or other things occurrences to swimmers due to misconduct on their part, and/or outside the opening hours of the pool;
- All the pool equipment must be used with care and attention. Any damage must be compensated by the offender
- It is forbidden to climb over the fences
- It is recommended not to swim for at least three hours after eating meals to avoid the risk of cramps or other dangers
- Do not bring sharp and/or pointed objects into the pool area
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.